Inspection, maintenance and repair of rack systems to DIN EN 15635, the DGUV rule 108-007 and Betr.SichV
- We are a manufacturer independent company specializing in inspections, maintenance and repair of racking systems in accordance with DIN EN 15635, the DGUV rule 108-007 and Betr.SichV
- Our well trained and highly professional staff looks back on years of experience in the field of warehousing technology. All employees have been trained according to the new guidelines.
- As certified rack inspectors we are authorized to carry out the respective controls in compliance with DIN EN 15635.
- In order to affect your operational procedures as less as possible by our services we are highly flexible.
- The regular inspections we provide support your efforts to follow industrial safety regulations for the sake of your company, thus increasing the safety at work and preventing injury to persons as well as material damage.
- We provide you with a single contact person competent in all issues regarding your warehousing facilities without reference to the brand or manufacturer.
The travelling allowance charged for services carried out in Germany is 80,00 EURO excl. of VAT.
Please ask your quotation via our contact form.
In order to provide you with an offer for the rack inspection, we need information about the running meters and the kind of racking system concerned. Essential parts of our inspections are briefings and debriefings with the operator of the racking system as well as the preparation of detailed inspection records and the attachment of inspection badges (all deficiencies are mentioned including racking aisle and space number). A fair copy of the inspection record will be sent to you by post together with a possible repair offer.
We are happy to help you - please do not hesitate to contact us.